European sister of the i-miev : Peugeot Ion & Citroen C-Zero

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and now, I've got the Mitsubishi gear cover partnumber.... ;)
only one partnumber, for LHD, RHD, worldwide : 2420A081HA

5470e84345.jpg

I think you have found something VERY interesting. :shock:

But in this "Euro" topic almost nobody will see it.

Don't know if it's appropriate or not to publish it (seems MMC/Russia public info, but... )

I think it would be appropriate to post it on the subforum Tech/Reference Articles.

http://myimiev.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=19

Thanks! :D

Done ;)

Just one wish for USA and UK i-miev owners : I still have a blocking point on the gearbox cover, where is written " P R N D B C" or " P R N D Eco B " but also a strange "P R N D 3 2 " (this I suspect for the i with 600cm3 motor in Japan only)

0fa5f8cb7c.jpg

9eb5ffc213.jpg

479e64e7f4.jpg

832b864cc2.jpg

6413af714e.jpg

It seems there are the 2 possibilities, and also 2 colors (silver or anthracit).
Could someone (in PM) give me a picture of his cover and the car VIN ?

Thanks in advance ;) :cool:

sventchik said:
in France, a few C-zero with 2 years / less then 20.000km for sell for 3671 euros..... :shock: :shock:

Of course, at this price, they're all gone in a few hours ! :cry: :cry:

I still see them there. Would you ask the seller if they still have some of them to sell? For this price I'd buy three C-Zeros. Can you assist somehow?

I called same day the Citroen dealer and he confirmed they were all gone !

The advertising on the site was not updated as quick as the cars were sold !
For us, same, at that price you can buy 2 or 3 of them !!!

Hi there, owners of ion & c-zero

again a recall regarding the vacuum pump for breaking system.
After the recall action in march/april 2013, we received today again a letter for a recall regarding this vacuum pump.
They say " to be checked" but I assume it's same 'shit' as last year ....

Almost all cars repaired last year are concerned by this action ;)

Anyway, we still enjoy driving this car ;)

Following to this recall named "NCZ", the C-zero has less regeneration brake power :eek: :(
That's bad !

Now, need to check if the gear lever transformation (adding B & C mode) is still possible !

sventchik said:
Following to this recall named "NCZ", the C-zero has less regeneration brake power :eek: :(
That's bad !
Agree! Our high level of regeneration (and easy control over the three regen levels with our shift lever) was the deciding factor in my selecting the i-MiEV over the Leaf at the end of 2011. We haven't seen this NCZ recall here in the US, as the few i-MiEVs recalled for the vacuum pump evidently did not have their regen affected.

I had the pump recall done last summer (2013, shortly after buying the car) along with the Clipper Creek update, and didn't see a difference in regen.

Why would they decrease regen? That's what helps the i-MiEV to be so efficient is being able to recapture as much energy as possible.

Back