HI my I ( Highest Mileage iMiev)

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonDakin

I thought I would start a thread to find out who is on the bleeding edge of mileage on the iMiev.

We have a lot of posts on how to deal with weather and SOC of the battery. I think posts on high mileage will be interesting and re-assuring to follow.

So please post your mileage and number of months/years ownership.

It would be great if we could hear from people in Japan also.

Nihon no iMiev tomodachi: Zehi, Jibun no iMiev no KM post onegaishimasu..

Also our French friends:

SVP Si vous avez un iMiev a haut Kilometrage faire un post..... (I think I know who the winner will be in that one)

Basically the above text is encouraging French and Japanese owners to post the mileage of their cars.

I hope it's not against policy to write in languages other then English.

I don't have much to offer but here are my stats:

2 months ownership with 2200 KM on the odometer. That should be easy to top......

Don.....

12,000 miles since 12/28/2011
Regretting every mile out of the i, except for those on the quarter-mile
www.karmanneclectric.blogspot.com
-Jay

edit: now 44,040km in 15 months
170km daily commute most at 100kmph. Charge twice a day.
Charge off wind turbine and PV at one end. Gas fired Pstation at the other.
Love that car ! :D

Vino. Bought on 04/27/2013 . This is my wife's IMIEV. ~3500 miles
Bianco .Bought on 12/27/2012 . This is the one that I drive , and I do a lot.I have now 20.400 miles on it.
Almost 2000 miles a month so far!

clovi said:
Bianco .Bought on 12/27/2013 . This is the one that I drive , and I do a lot.I have now 20.400 miles on it.
Almost 2000 miles a month so far!
Am I correct in assuming that you meant "12/27/2012"? If so, I bought mine 3 days later, but I don't drive much because I'm retired and I still haven't managed to clear all the hurdles involved with getting approval to install a charging circuit in my condo parking garage space (hopefully before the end of this year). So I have driven less than 2,000 miles using nothing but free public charging stations except for one $1 charge just to see how a public charging station that charges by the hour works.

clovi said:
Bianco .Bought on 12/27/2013 . This is the one that I drive, and I do a lot. I have now 20,400 miles on it. Almost 2000 miles a month so far!
I'm guessing you meant 2012??

Don

I made a simple spreadsheet to compare our mileage. Please, enter your data. Replace username user(x) with your username, enter date of purchase or lease and odometer number in the correct column (miles or km). All other data will be calculated. Update your odo no. regularly, for ex. once every month.

You can sort data by columns.

Is this spreadsheet functioning properly for you? Suggestions for improvement?

Back