price increase

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickmaz

Well this is kind of a surprise i guess:

The 2012 Mitsubishi 'i' ES base model will now be priced at $29,125 before Federal or local incentives--up from the $27,990 announced in April--with the SE model at $31,125 and the SE with Premium package at $33,915.

All three models have thus risen $1,135 from the previously announced prices. You'll also need to add a mandatory $720 destination charge to each price.

------
So for Hawaii the Premium + dest charge - $12500 in tax credit/rebate = $22,135

oh well

A new Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)* for the Mitsubishi i took effect on September 9, 2011—but don't worry. As one of our first pre-order customers, you can still finalize your order at the former MSRP. Just call or visit your Mitsubishi dealer by October 18, 2011.

Yes, like supercutepro said, as long as you finalize your Mitsubishi i-Miev order by October 18th, you can still get it for the original MSRP. If you wait longer, or haven't yet paid the refundable $99 reservation fee for your Mitsubishi i-Miev, then you need to pay the new price.

I sort of felt this coming. I didn't realize there was three versions of the iMievs.

Rick is the rebates for Hawaii the FULL $7500? I thought that had decreased to $4500.

For those who put a deposit, did Mitsubishi notify you of the increase in price or did you see it like I did via web?

I'd say it's a safe bet that the rest of the Mitsubishi i roll out areas will have the new price.

Back