Maritz Research Group-Survey

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillThompsonMIEV

Took delivery of my MIEV in late July 2012. I received a survey from Maritz yesterday. I dutifully filled out and added some comments about how Mitsubishi is marketing this car , or more properly the lack of marketing. Gave the MIEV good marks. Anybody else receive a satisfaction survey from any outfit? Given that less than 500 sold, I suspect these surveys will have more weight with marketing people.

Is this the thick paper survey, seems like about 500 questions? If so, I received this one awhile back. "Dutiful" is a good term, it was a pain, but I figured it was worth the effort.

Rich

I got 2 requests for surverys in the mail the first of this month on the same day

One was from J.D. Power and it came with a dollar bill and they requested me to do an on-line survey about my new MiEV. It took about 20 minutes, so they 'paid' me about $3 per hour for my time - Not earthshaking by any means, but I appreciated the token

The other was an all paper survey (couldn't be done on-line) which offered me a chance to win an iPad for the time it took to fill the survery out. I wondered if anyone ever actually gets the iPad? How would I know? I really doubt it. The dollar bill seemed like a better idea if you're actually trying to repay someone for their time. The paper survey went in the round file. Not sure who it was from. I did send them an e-mail explaining why I didn't take the time to do it though . . . . not sure if they'll get the e-mail - Their mail in survey was straight out of the 1960's . . . . we have more efficient ways of doing things these days. Like driving electric cars ;)

Don

Got the thick survey a while ago. Put it aside thinking it was a gross intrusion into my privacy and time.
I have it around here if someone wants to spend a few hours on it....

All they need are a few questions:
Are you happy with the Miev (yes)
Do we advertise enough? (absolutely not)

Something like this survey and their lack of advertising makes me wonder if the company is really in touch....

Back