Free Gas Card Offer from Mitsubishi

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MLucas

Anyone else get one of these in their email inbox? Its been three months since I bought gas for my car, things like this remind me of what a pleasure that is. I wonder if this offer extends to the i MiEV?

264251_486828497994635_935014001_n.jpg

Wouldn't work well for me.... my other two cars burn diesel.

On the other hand, I guess $500 worth of gas would work well in the Harley! That would get me through quite a few seasons. Or I could use it in the lawnmower... :lol:

...if they let you use it at the mini-mart it might be tempting. Seems like their marketing database and e-mail distribution algorithm should be more selective in sending these e-mails out instead of using a shotgun approach.

Don - diesel lawnmower? Tractor? I have a friend that converted his snowblower to propane, thats kind of cool.

MLucas said:
Don - diesel lawnmower? Tractor? I have a friend that converted his snowblower to propane, thats kind of cool.
It's a Kubota lawn/garden tractor. I have a hydraulic hitch on it that handles all sorts of implements

http://www.tractordata.com/lawn-tractors/000/3/7/377-kubota-g2160.html

Has the same electronic power steering the i car has

Don

Don said:
MLucas said:
It's a Kubota lawn/garden tractor. I have a hydraulic hitch on it that handles all sorts of implements

http://www.tractordata.com/lawn-tractors/000/3/7/377-kubota-g2160.html

Has the same electronic power steering the i car has

Don

Well, if that ever goes out in your i - you know where you can canabalize that from. The Japanese manufacturers do like to share the parts. ;)

Back