Any i-MiEV owners on California's Central Coast?

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCCleanCities

Hi guys! I am part of a group called the Central Coast Clean Cities Coalition. We are a non-profit group that reduces oil consumption by promoting alternative fuels, vehicles and infrastructure. We are hosting an alternative fuel car show in October in San Luis Obispo, CA. I was wondering if there are any MiEV owners out there who are from the Monterey/SLO/Santa Barbara/Ventura county area who would be willing to show off their vehicle to the public. You would get a chance to talk about the benefits of the MiEV and what it's like owning one to the general public. You would be able to help spread the word about just how great these cars are. In addition, you can connect with other EV and alternative fuel vehicle owners. It's completely free to participate in, we actually could really use some more volunteers and their awesome cars!

If anybody out there is interested in this, please PM me or email [email protected]. Thanks!

Back