Picked up my new i miev.....

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have that ev grin too. Just got mine on Friday. I had a white es on order but my wife loved the raspberry es that came in too and we just added the fog lights to the raspberry and took that instead. . I am in Rochester NY. The dealer was very good and even had me meet the certified mechanic who will work on the car if and when it is needed.

Thanks all!
Silver, ES, no extra options.
Long Island NY
All my electrons are courtesy of the sun!
Love all your GR8 posts jenn.

Me too. I had mine delivered on Friday, too. Mine is a Black ES International Version (Canadian). I get my power from Niagara Falls, here in Ontario we call our power 'hydro'. I'm actually located in Niagara on the Lake but close enough to take advantage of this clean renewable power. Elsewhere, Ontario is big on wind generation. I've been reading the Owner's Manual cover to cover over and over again. There are so many features on this car to learn about. Automatic Climate Control, Automatic Lights, Traction Control, Skid Control, Transmission selector options, Range Extension, Charging, Remote Climate Control and the list goes on and on.

Congrats all you new owners!

We've had our i for 7 weeks now and are loving it.

You will too!

Back