Almost owner .. again

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jafcorrea

the deal with a CA dealer when bad,

but found an "out of state" 2012 53k miles with Navigation (Mitsubishi dealer in WA, now negotiating the $ to send to CA )

does anyone know it is easy to reprogram the map to CA area, is disk or GPS location?

thanks again in advance

The map does all 50 states

That said, we never use it - A 'navigation system' in a car with such a limited range seems a bit odd to me - Pretty hard to get lost within 35 miles of home :lol: . There are other aspects of the Premium sound system which are very nice to have though

Don

We use the navigation feature often, living in a large metro area. The Real Time Traffic data remains active some 6 years later, and has gotten us around some major traffic jams (better than Apple Maps), and we often will check the mileage of different routes to our destination. It's main shortcoming is STUBBORNESS. If you overrule the nav computer and choose a different route, it nags you to do a u-Turn for up to a couple of miles before recalculating... :roll:

Back