Woo-Hoo! Our i has arrived!

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TaosEV

Drove to Albuquerque yesterday to do all the paperwork and test drove our silver SE ... what a great car! And because we live well beyond the car's range, we had it trucked to Taos this morning. Been out driving it on and off all day at various speeds, on hills, flats, and on some dirt roads too, and we still have around 40% of charge remaining.

Enough to take it out to dinner tonight in town. :D

Had to chuckle at the dealer finance guy yesterday who tried to sell me an extended warranty based on the selling point that I'd get seven years of free oil changes. I don't think he even realized they were selling me an EV. But our salesman was great, super knowledgeable; obviously the Mitsubishi training worked on him.

I knew it! I was headed to work today (leaving Placitas) and saw a Silver i on a flat bed around 6:30 am. I was so jealous as that is the exact car i'm waiting for. I still haven't heard if mine is built and the dealer doesn't know either. Wow.... how exciting. Tell me were there any breaks off MSRP? The dealer told me I would not pay the $800 delivery fee for pre-ordering. Is this true?

That was indeed our car on its way to Taos. I picked it up at 8:30 am here.

We paid MSRP, no break on transportation charges, but we'd agreed to the price when the car was ordered back in February.

The dealer has another silver one in stock, no Level 3 charging port on it. No great loss in New Mexico ... I'm betting it'll be awhile before we see a Level 3 charger installed anywhere around here. You might want to stop in and see Don at the dealer ... :)

The car is really fun!

Back