iMiev wiper blades size

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerHalifax

I've put on two 24" Bosch blades on both arms, and they seem to work just fine, no overlap problem. It seems that it is recommended to have one blade 20" but I see no reason to do that -- 24's on both arms seems to be fine. Has anyone done this?

Roger
Halifax NS
Canada

RogerHalifax said:
Has anyone done this?
Besides you? :lol: I'm guessing you're probably the first. There are a few who have removed the passenger wiper and just put a single 26 or 28 inch on the drivers side

Don

I can report that a 28" main wiper actually works fine with the stock 20" right-side wiper in place. If an arm was bent or off a notch, they'd probably collide, but this setup provides the greatest swept area. I'll see how close they come under a snowy load, etc.. The bottom end of the right wiper comes within 1" of getting snagged by the extra long main wiper as the big one starts uphill.... I used a 28" Bosh beam-style wiper, which has the lowest aero profile and seems to still handle the curves just fine.

Back