Anyone know whose white iMiev is in Rockford, IL?

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rkarl89203

Imagine my surprise when I was driving on Windsor Road in Loves Park, IL last Friday afternoon at 2PM when I encountered another white iMiev traveling the opposite direction. This is only the second one I have EVER seen here in Far Northern Illinois...didn't get a license number or notice who was driving...does anyone on here have a white 2012 or 2014 who lives in the Rockford, IL area?

Just curious, Thanks for any help...

Rick Karl

Found it!
It is for sale at Windsor Auto Sales in Loves Park, IL. $5,990.
2012 ES WITHOUT quick charge, or the Nav package.
25,000 miles on it.
Salesman did not know what the remote was, or if its in the car somewhere.

Asking, I got the distinct impression that the salesman (Eric) knew little, if anything about the car.

It has a $!000 trade, push, pull sticker on it also, so it may be $4990 or less

Looks just like our SE with Nav and DCQC port, but really just a L1/L2 charge capable car without the remote. Looks to be in good condition, though.

The 'standard' SE doesn't have Nav or QC. No ES has Nav, though some of them did have the optional QC. QC was not even an option on a standard SE . . . . you could not order the car with it

We have one of each - A standard SE which we bought brand new 6 years ago and an SE Premium with Nav and QC that we bought about 3 or 4 years ago. We've never used the Nav for anything . . . . the car won't go far enough for me to get lost - :lol: - We've also never used the QC either - To the best of my knowledge, there isn't a QC charger within 100 miles of my home

It depends on where you live and how you intend to use the car - Both are 'nice to have' I guess, but not having them doesn't necessarily make the car less useful

When we were shopping the lease returns for a second car 3 or 4 years ago, I only looked at the SE Premiums because the sellers (mostly used car dealers who knew very little about the cars) didn't know the difference between the ES, SE and SE Premium models. You could tell this because they were pretty much pricing all iMiEV's the same, regardless of which models they were, so . . . . why not buy the 'loaded' version for the same price? When we bought the first one new, the Premium package added about $3.5K to the sticker price over a standard SE, and since I (correctly) figured I would probably never use those added features, I didn't look twice at a Premium model . . . . and saved about $3,500

Don

Back