Greetings from the UK

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugen888

Hi there

Yesterday was a very special day as we took ownership of a mitsubishi i

0a4bbfca.jpg

Unfortunately we could not afford the electric version so we had to settle for the 700cc petrol.

Here in the UK these cars are very hard to find and currently we are struggling to find any forums or support in the UK

The car has a CD player in built into the dash *LAME*

can someone point me into the direction where i can get a double din blank plate from ?

mugen888 said:
can someone point me into the direction where i can get a double din blank plate from ?

mugen888, congrats on the new car, despite it being petrol-powered. :shock: I agree that the proprietary Mitsubishi center console with its built-in radio/cd player are off-putting. I have no replacement ideas, but am also interested in knowing if a conventional DIN or double-DIN mounting housing or adapter plate is available. Since yours is the narrower car, I suspect your console has a different width than ours here in the US.

I have found this

http://www.incarmusic.co.uk/product/6579-2323/CT23MT06MitsubishiiMievDoubleDinFaciaAdaptorPanel

it ain't cheap :(

I phoned mitsubishi UK the want £1400 GBP for a replacement that comes with a kenwood unit :(

That maybe my only option

Back