Survey about new DCQC locations for EV owners in BC

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burnabyimiev

I received this email today...encouraging to see that the DCQC network in British Columbia will be expanded. iMiev drivers in BC should fill out the survey.

burnabyimiev
-----------------------------
Attention EV owners in BC,

The Clean Energy Vehicle Program, funded by the Province of British Columbia, has recently approved the support of up to 20 new dual-standard stations for electric vehicles, which will move forward if matching funding goals can be met.
Fraser Basin Council is currently engaging electric vehicle stakeholders and owners in a gap analysis, which involves evaluating geographic gaps in BC's direct current and planned fast-charging network (DCFC). Through collaborative engagement, we are looking to provide recommendations for the next phase of station deployment, while considering existing and planned stations, user priorities and demand, and real-world factors that impact vehicle range.

To help inform these priorities, we are running a survey that builds on a stakeholder workshop we had earlier this year. This survey, which reaches out to electric vehicle owners in the province, will assist us in identifying priorities for new DCFC stations.

If you own, frequently drive, or plan to buy an electric car, I encourage you to fill out this survey here: http://www.createsurvey.com/s/bjdoTG/?

The deadline for submissions is Wednesday August 19th at noon.

Thank you for your time,

Nick Clark
Sr. Policy Analyst, Clean Transportation
Alternative Energy Branch | British Columbia Ministry of Energy and Mines

Follow Emotive: The Electric Vehicle Experience on Facebook
PlugIn BC: www.pluginbc.ca
Clean Energy Vehicles: www.cevforbc.ca

Back