Just bought a 2012 I-miev - Michigan

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgalvinmi

Just picked up a 2012 this week, 12k on the clock....can't believe how CHEAP these are being offered at......Lovin' it VERY much so far! the looks on peoples faces alone are worth the entrance fee..... Bob in Michigan.

Bob, welcome to the forum and your 'new' i-MiEV. You're now the proud owner of the most under-appreciated new-generation EV in the US - you'll undoubtedly end up using it for most of your daily trips and find yourself questioning the sanity of the 'professional' reviewers who slammed it.

Try not to discharge it below about two bars and don't bother fully charging it unless you're about to set off on a longer trip (it's better for the battery not to leave it fully fully charged, especially on a hot day).

Most of all, have fun and use it!

PS. Some of us take off the headrests for better visibility unless they're needed by passengers.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on you I Miev
Plus 1 what Joe said - undervalued & under rated
:D :D :D
I'm on my second Miev with a total of over 100,000 KM (62,000 miles)
Once you go electric it's hard to go back
Many happy electric miles wth smiles

Welcome fellow Michigander to the Bright Side! (instead of the dark side.) I forget how absolutely incredible the i-miev is and find it easy to take for granted... until I have to ride in a ICE car (ugh!). You just made a miraculous purchase. If you are on the west side of the state I wonder if you purchased it through the two dealers there or on-line? The west side dealers are good people, but... they didn't have a car on the lot until After I purchased mine on line! (love them anyway.)

You will have to post a photo when you get a chance.

Ben

Back