Anyone got an owners manual ?

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montybazbaz

I've just collected our secondhand citroen c zero.....a rebadged imiev.

The dealer seems glad to get rid of it, and although promises were made, it seems we won't get a copy of the missing owners manual. Citroen UK haven't responded to emails....

Does anyone have a copy to sell, or advice on how to get one ? Even A link to a PDF would be appreciated.

We have a small quick guide to the car, but minor things like tyre pressures (!) Are a mystery.

The Peugeot iOn is near the same car:

http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com/ddb/modeles/ion/ion_iondag/ed01-12/en_us/contenu/AP-ION_01_2012_EN.pdf

montybazbaz said:
...but minor things like tyre pressures (!) Are a mystery.

You don't have a label affixed to the driver's centre pillar?

Mine says 2.5 bar / 36 psi.

That's brilliant, many thanks indeed !

In the autumn gloom I've never noticed but yes it does. And I've found the useless dealer had under inflated them by 20%.

Btw the interior light didn't work either and I assumed the bulb had blown. But after a couple of charges the thing works. I wonder if there's some low voltage protection on the car and the aux battery was low through lack of use.

On his April 3, 2015, EVTV Youtube video, Jack Rickard reported that Tesla had a site for Massachusetts' residents, which discloses all of the Tesla repair data, all pursuant to that state's right to repair law. Any one seen anything similar for the iMiev?

Back