Driver's seat adjustment on the ES model?

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it's the second lever, next to the reclining lever. The seat ratchets up and down through a pretty good range. Easy to miss at first.

jray3 said:
The seat ratchets up and down through a pretty good range. Easy to miss at first.
Yes, easy to miss. Sad to say, I just 'discovered' this today and I've owned the car for 4 1/2 years and I've been reading this forum almost since day one

Maybe bringing up this very old thread will help a few others to notice we have this feature

All along, I've reached down while driving and grabbed the wrong lever, trying to adjust the seatback angle . . . . . and wondering why the lever doesn't work!!

Every now and then, you're left feeling like a complete idiot and I guess today is my day! :lol:

Don

Edit: Actually, in my defense, this topic is from February of 2012 and we didn't buy our first car until May, so this thread was long gone before I had a chance to see it

Has anyone modified the Driver Seat to allow it to slide back farther? I am by no means a tall person (5' 7") but my right leg could use a little bit more stretch. I like the left foot rest bump thing to brace myself and can move my left foot around when I want because the MiEV is automatic.
Thanks,
JB Patry

Back