National Plug in Day

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electric

Hello,
I am organizing a National Plug in Day event in Northridge on Sunday September 29.It is the only event on Sunday in the entire Los Angeles county. There will be cars from Tesla, Ford, Zero, etc, and possibly display booths from companies such as SolarCity and Blink Electric Vehicle Chargers. However we don't have any MIev's and I'm just wondering if anyone can come. Its at the Northridge Bob's Big Boy from 10AM-3PM. Thanks, and hope to see some of you there.
http://www.pluginday.org/event.php?eventid=110

electric, thank you for posting and hopefully some of our Southern California iMiEV owners will participate.

In Northern California there are a number of events that weekend. In the southern part of the Bay Area, the EV community has joined forces for the annual EAA Silicon Valley Rally:

http://www.eaasv.org/rally.html

Day: Saturday, September 28th, 2013
Time: 10:00AM - 4:00PM
21250 Stevens Creek Blvd.
Cupertino, CA, United States

I'll be displaying one of my Sparrows, but will have the iMiEV there as well and for once it might not be considered unique enough to be put on display :?:. Anyone else going?

I'll be at the Dallas event. It's just a few miles from my house! My wife's not too pleased, however. We are getting new flooring that day and she wanted me to be there. :lol:

The Seattle area EVent is just a few registrations behind Silicon Valley EAA, so I'd love to see a few more iMiEVs show up at Nissan of the Eastside in Bellevue on 9/28 from 1-5pm. They're clearing a lot for us and will provide free fast charging or L2 for the cars, and BBQ for the drivers.

Plug in Day-Houston

Any and all i-miev owners in the greater Houston are invited to the HEB store (EVGO charging station) on the corner of Bissonnet and Buffalo Speedway on Saturday, Sept, 28. from 9- 12 AM.

If you're bringing a car please arrive before nine so we can have a spot to showcase the car.

Come out, bring the family, join the fun and meet other owners.

Back