I saw a twin "i" on the road today

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quixotix

We were driving in Ruston (Tacoma, WA) this evening in our raspberry i-MiEV, and another of the same color drove across the intersection in front of us. It's the first time I have crossed paths with another one (not in the dealer's lot).

I've been keeping an eye out for another one, but admit I hadn't expected to see one quite this soon.

Yep mee2, I saw a lady in a raspberry i headed south on hwy 167 in Auburn around 5pm on New Year's Day as I went north in my Cool Silver ES.

Hi there fellow Puget Sound owners. My wife and I bought our rasberry i on the 30th of December and since we live in North Tacoma I suspect she was the one you spotted in Ruston. She told me that she had deliberately taken the 30th Street hill to shift into B mode and watch it charge the battery as she coasted down. We love this car and everyone who rides in it or drives it gets a kick out of it too. I'm very glad to have found this forum.

Eric & Deb :D

Hi Eric, Deb, Quixotix and other South Sounders. i will encourage you to visit the next meeting of the Tacoma Electric Vehicle association, to be held at 6:30 pm on Feb 1st and EVery first Wednesday of the month at King Oscar's restaurant on S. Hosmer Way. We have about a dozen regulars who talk EV's over dinner after a parking lot car show-n-tell, and help each other out with weekend projects. One such 'EV Garage Day' is documented on my weblog at http://karmanneclectric.blogspot.com/2010/05/if-im-not-making-progress-maybe-these.html
The next garage day will be on Jan 21st at 10 am, where we will be installing a lithium battery pack into the club president's Nissan Pulsar conversion.
I'm also quite active in the Seattle EV Assoc, which is a legislative force to be reckoned with, and an awesome network, but with meeting attendance hovering around 75 folks, meetings have to be formal and there's less time for casual discussion and newby questions than one might like.
-Jay

What color is Raspberry, really? On the Mitsubishi website it looks purple-ish, but on our dealer's website it is more like bright red.

Thanks!

Jenn

I'd say purplish would describe the color. It is definitely not bright red. The color of my car was what I expected based on what I saw on the Mitsubishi web site and on images found through Google's image search.

Back