Revenge of the Electric Car

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oakvilleblake

I just watched The Revenge of the Electric Car (the sequel to Who Killed the Electric Car). It's a good movie, but it makes absolutely no mention of the iMiev, as if it doesn't exist. The whole field is framed as a 3-way race between Nissan, GM, and Tesla. What gives?

You can watch the movie yourself at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh3xFQcxOyY&feature=endscreen

blake

I don't think it really matters if the i was mentioned or not in the film. Yes, I agree - the Tesla Models S, Chevrolet Volt and Nissan Leaf garner way too much media attention. But, the i still reigns as the lowest cost and one of the most efficient mass produced EVs on the road. I've been to several sites for EVs and the i is never mentioned. I guess it isn't glossy enough or something. But, here on this forum we all love and appreciate the i.

If you want to help spread the word about the i, visit any of the automotive sites like Edmunds or Cars.Com and put a review on the site. Each one only has a few, while the Volt and the Leaf have dozens of reviews.

Back