Milli

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koolmits

This is my girl "Milli" as in milliamp :cool:

The other girls in the pics are Coryn (2007 White) and Bella (2009 Blue)

DSC00123.jpg

DSC00119.jpg

DSC00121.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00113.jpg

DSC00120.jpg

DSC00122.jpg

Enjoy :geek:

The girls say "TOOT" :)

The lugs appear to be bling , but in reality they are lighter than stock and disapate heat faster . :ugeek:

Ebay . Just search for 12x1.5 aluminum lug nuts . Many , many different colors . Some are even a "fade two tone" .

Here is a link to some pink lugs from the same seller I purchased from ......These are kinda sexy ...I might just have to buy these

http://www.ebay.com/itm/16-PC-HONDA-ACURA-RACING-ALUMINUM-LUG-NUTS-12X1-5-PINK-/260690078584?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cb256eb78&vxp=mtr

Heat dissipation? With regenerative braking, the friction brakes shouldn't get hot very often. The surface area of the rims themselves far exceeds the lug nuts.

It's okay to admit that you like the look! ;-)

I think I would worry more about the wind profile, now that I look at it. The hubcaps seem smoother. But they sure are cool looking!

Jenn

First of all , I knew I spelled dissipate wrong :D
Yeah I like the look :D
These lugs are from another project . I have shorter (30 mm) lugs on the way actually .
There will never be hubcaps on any of my vehicles . IMO all hubcaps are just flat out ugly . Well except for "Moonies" , those are cool . The Miev hubcaps are still in the original package with actual and original "Japan" dust enclosed . :cool:
I will need all the heat dissipation I can get to do this , which is my plan for the MIEV
http://youtu.be/OBT2e9E9yFA
If you don't recognize the scenery , your loss :D and you are welcome . This is the world famous "Tail of the Dragon" aka Deals Gap TN . 318 turns in 11 miles .

My guess is that the Miev will do one complete pass (22 miles) before I have to tow it home :D
Which is fine with me

This is the world famous "Tail of the Dragon" aka Deals Gap TN . 318 turns in 11 miles .

My guess is that the Miev will do one complete pass (22 miles) before I have to tow it home :D
Which is fine with me

YEAH- Ride that Dragon! I'm glad to see another on the forum who wants to have their efficiency and eat the road too.
Have you figured out what the total elevation rise and fall is?

I bet you'll do better on range than expected. I've pushed it pretty hard through the Cascade foothills around here, and that's when the heavy regen really shines. So do the safeties. :? When you bring on full regen on a wet downslope or off-camber turn, the car compensates for any rear-wheel lockup within a fraction of a second. I think it reduces regen until traction is re-established,
Still though, for the inside rear wheel to lockup when going around a turn while not pushing on any pedal, that takes some getting used to!

Back