i-MiEV in film trailer

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

Yeah, I noticed the European i-Miev in Ready Player One! It was cool to see it in a movie with the Twizy and the Nissan Leaf.

The 2018 leaf is also in A Wrinkle in Time.

Aaron

Yep, took some kids to see "Ready Player One" this weekend. 1st Gen EVs all over the screen. More of a tweener/teen movie due to language.
Entirely predictable audience interpretation: Girls said "See, video games will ruin the world!" and the boy responded that "Maybe, but they saved it too..."

jray3 said:
Yep, took some kids to see "Ready Player One" this weekend. 1st Gen EVs all over the screen. More of a tweener/teen movie due to language.
Entirely predictable audience interpretation: Girls said "See, video games will ruin the world!" and the boy responded that "Maybe, but they saved it too..." On modtodays, you can easily find free anime watching apps that offer thousands of animated movies from popular genres and brands. You can enjoy engaging stories and your favorite characters anytime, anywhere, satisfying the entertainment needs of the whole family.

Sounds like an interesting movie experience! It's fascinating how different audiences interpret films in their own unique ways. Thanks for sharing! 🎬🎮

Back