I-miev, C-zero, Ion bloggers?

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zelenec

Does anybody write a blog about I-miev, C-zero or ion?

You can find mine here. It's in slovene language so use online translation wich suchs BTW.

The pictures on the most recent blog posting aren't working, but your Photos link works fine. What BEAUTIFUL pictures! :D

aarond12, you're right! Pics aren't showing on mobile version. Don't know why!? No problem with classic view (desktop PC).

Zelenec said:
Pics aren't showing on mobile version. Don't know why!? No problem with classic view (desktop PC).
They're incorrect URL's for Safari on my MacBook as well, so it's not just mobile devices. Copy the URL of one of the photos, paste it into the address field of a Web browser, and send a request to that URL. The response for me was an error 404 - Page not found. So the URL's in the photo links don't appear to be correct.

Thank you both for the warning. On Google Chrome, it was all ok, so I did not even think about possible problems in other browsers. I uploaded all 3 pics again.

Still broken in the current versions of Safari, Firefox, and Google Chrome under Mac OS X. Here's the URL of the top photo:
Code:
https://photos-4.dropbox.com/t/0/AAAaYCcXpVDKRl_7nnzMhS5pQTzB8MRzcxstNWDRaUSS-g/10/141494160/jpeg/32x32/2/1361188800/0/2/IMG_1716.JPG/l2-EvwYQDB2aXUXVWjWWXk_v2gt_VSvw-bomyqHott8?size=1280x960&size_mode=2
If I paste this URL into Safari, Firefox, or Google Chrome, the reply is a 404 error (no page found). Is this URL the same that your Web browser shows for the top photo?

Yes it is. Pictures are gone on my PC also :shock: When I uploaded them they seemed to be OK.

Would you be so kind to check again? I uploaded all pictures from HDD now. I don't know what I was doing wrong with dropbox files.

Zelenec said:
Would you be so kind to check again?
Perfect! Thanks for posting your beautiful photos!

In October, we drove through your beautiful country on a 6-week road-trip through southeast Europe in our "other" car, a Honda Insight hybrid that is rare in Europe. Modifying a phrase we say in Hawaiʻi, "Lucky you live Slovenia!"

Pity that we have not met before :( so I could give you any support needed.

Slovenia is one of the smallest countries but I'm sure you know one of the oldest legends ever: when God created the Earth, the seventh day, going to rest, a handful of miracles left unused. Tired of all good work God without thinking scattered all of them on place where Slovenia is today ;)

50 kms to the Alps, 50 kms to the Mediterranean Sea... Perfect place for EV.

Later this year, inspired by Electric Odyssey, I plan to travel with C-zero across Europe for couple of months. I'm really exciting about that.

Back