Free pictures of driving (drifting) in snow!

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, that is sweet. Nice shots of the I in action. Do C-Zeros come with Active Stability Control? If so, I'm assuming you turned it off to do that drifting. Looks like a lot of fun.

We haven't gotten any snow to speak of around here. It comes and by the next day it is gone. Snow has only been through here twice this season.

Another comment, I like the I in red, very nice. We don't get the red over here. I wish they would offer more exciting colors like reds, oranges, greens, etc. Yet, a lot of cars are offered in mostly boring colors in North America. I've thought of repainting parts of my car a more exciting color. I took black because that is what was on the lot.

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

JoeS: actually I have made the logo myself with the inspiration of Cartoons, without stealing a single pixel. I will share this loggo on this site later...
I made the loggo because I think nobody understands that it is an electric car...
And I made it with the words "electric, prankish and fun" in mind...
8400127576_436b9f11c1_z.jpg

MLucas: I have turned of the Stability Control. It's quick and easy with a button...
I love my car and love it's color. It's called "Red Lips". I had to choose from red or a white car. I think I got the right one!

Thanks for liking my pictures!

Cool - Some of those are certainly magazine ad-quality. Maybe Mitsubishi would buy them if they ever start advertising!

Llecentaur said:
I like the alloy wheels. Could you share their specs?

Thanks

I have bought them in Sweden for my winter tyres. They are called "BM Hawk". I also think they looks god on the car...

BM-Hawk.jpg

TXCharlie said:
Cool - Some of those are certainly magazine ad-quality. Maybe Mitsubishi would buy them if they ever start advertising!

Everyone are welcome! I have alot of nice pictures of my car. I love my car and I love my digital camera. Therefore I have alot of pictures of my car... And more to come!

Great winter pics and it is nice to see other colors as well.

Those wheels look great are they specifically made for our car?

Many are having a hard time to find accessories for our car
I'm sure our members would appreciate it if you could share the
The Specs (dimensions) or the suppliers name/ their web site link

sandange said:
Great winter pics and it is nice to see other colors as well.

Those wheels look great are they specifically made for our car?

Many are having a hard time to find accessories for our car
I'm sure our members would appreciate it if you could share the
The Specs (dimensions) or the suppliers name/ their web site link

As you probably know by now, gettings wheels for the I-miev are not too easy.
I found theese weels by luck and they fit exactly into the specifications for both the front wheel and back weels that Mitsubishi has stated.
I'm sorry I have only swedish suppliers for these wheels...
I can give you the exact adress to a swedish supplier but...
The name are "BM Hawk" (many swedish suppliers have the same name and brand)

Lydhig said:
I'm sorry I have only swedish suppliers for these wheels...
I can give you the exact adress to a swedish supplier but...
The name are "BM Hawk" (many swedish suppliers have the same name and brand)
Maybe I'll get into the BM Hawk wheel import business bringing a set of wheels back to the U.S. when we return each year :) In Sweden, I've got the perfect set of duffel bags that I used to carry from the U.S. to Sweden as checked luggage a set of tires for our Honda Insight.

alohart said:
Maybe I'll get into the BM Hawk wheel import business bringing a set of wheels back to the U.S. when we return each year :) In Sweden, I've got the perfect set of duffel bags that I used to carry from the U.S. to Sweden as checked luggage a set of tires for our Honda Insight.
If you need help with swedish suppliers: hör av dig! (Email me)

Well, none of the local third party suppliers is able to offer anything.

I only have the choice to buy from Citroen.

Do you think one of these suppliers can send a set to Switzerland ?

Would appreciate if you could ask.

Llecentaur said:
Well, none of the local third party suppliers is able to offer anything.

I only have the choice to buy from Citroen.

Do you think one of these suppliers can send a set to Switzerland ?

Would appreciate if you could ask.

Of cause I will try to help.
In Switzerland you have a company called Vianor. Is it familiar to you? http://vianor.ch/felgen_collage

In Sweden there are company called Vianor. I can go from the Swedish homepage to the Swiss directly...

On the Swedish homepage You can find the following: http://vianor.se/falgar/bm/bm-hawk/

If you talked to Vianor in Switzerland I'm sure they could go through their channels and import from Sweden...

If not come back to me and I will contact some swedish companies...

Back