Posted on Google+ 2 hours ago by Mitsubishi North America

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonderful! Now, how about an ad zeroing in on specific users (commuter, soccer mom, retiree, etc.) and exactly how they use their vehicles and why it works for them... mentioning the zero emissions, silence, maneuverability, handling, safety features, interior space, small footprint, easy ingress/egress, visibility, ease-of-charging, etc., and quantify the low operating cost and compare it to an ICE. Besides, you really should include a pretty blonde saying "it's soooo cute!" :roll:

This was presented in another thread, can't seem to find it now. Its off the 'Active Topics' radar.

I agree with JoeS. I think they will convince more people to buy if they got common ordinary person testimonials. I think an interesting gimmick would be to advertise an e-mail address that people could write to that person and ask questions about the car. "Don't believe us, ask Joe at [email protected]". Of course the e-mails would be filtered for legitimate questions only. This would give the public a chance to talk with a real EV owner and ask them what its like. They could carry this further by having i MiEV Demo Days at the local i MiEV certified Mitsubish dealerships where they could meet the people in the commercials. I think this would all add to the authenticity of the campaign. Damn, I wish Mitsubishi would read this forum to get some ideas on how to sell their cars.

Back