Hello iMiev owners

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iMiev2016

Hey whats up iMiev owners? New to the board and just purchased my first EV. I currently work for a large car dealership here up in the PNW and once I saw the deal on the iMiev I couldn't pass it up. I do own a few other cars but for my daily driving around town and to work this car is perfect.

MSRP $24,995
Internet Price $14,434
No EV tax in WA
0% Interest for 60 months
$7500 Tax credit
Total price for vehicle $6,934 :D

The great close out appears to have begun! I just bought a 2016 today in Bay Area.

MSRP $23845
Dealer discount $9500
Loyalty discount $500
Federal tax credit $7500
California CVRP (pending funding) $2500

Total before tax and license could be as low as $3845 if CVRP is renewed as expected.

We have a Spark EV and a Leaf as well. Only driven the I-Miev once but pretty nice and an amazing deal right now!

$3800 new and people laugh that $5k for a 5 year old car is too low.

Looking further I can get new for around $7500ish, and I do get 95% of the $7500 tax rebate
(single, no house, no deductions helps)

Ah well, always wished the $7500 could be spread out over multiple years, if I donate too much I end up being able to claim less of that particular rebate.

Ah well.

PV1 said:
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the purchases. Which color did you get?
Thanks, I went with black as I do plan on making some small but tasteful modifications. My wife always tells me I can't just leave something alone.

Welcome iMiEV2016
So glad to hear of a dealership employee actually owning an i-MiEV. EVen around Seattle, the number of dealers with a certified tech on staff has dwindled to critical levels. I don't think the car's unique market opportunity was appreciated or capitalized upon by any PNW dealer, especially now that the number of us early adopters who can be hooked into an Outlander PHEV is rapidly declining due to competitive alternatives and continued uncertainty about Mitsubishi's future in the USA.

Back