Latest Price of 2012 iMiev sold on eBay - $4,999

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad for an ES with 21K I guess - Especially with the very hard to find 'tilt and cruise' options :lol:

We didn't need a second (actually, a 4th) car either, but when we found a fully decked out 2012 SE Premium with 3,900 miles a year ago for $8700, we jumped on it anyway. Our original SE doesn't have the Quick Charge option, nor any of the Nav/Bluetooth stuff

Don

I don't think it's a 'great deal' either - Not when fully equipped models with fewer miles can be had for just a few dollars more, but if you want an EV at a rock bottom price and it's near your town, it's not a bad deal, all things considered

Don

Let's be serious. It's a great price. I haven't seen anything lower and I've been looking for 2 years.

Well - I think it is a great deal too.
I paid $24,000 Canadian for my 2014 ES ($21,000 plus sales taxes = $24,000) Has QC.
And that was after a $5,000 clean car rebate and a $4,000 dealer incentive plus applicable taxes. It would have been $34,000 Canadian out the door.
So $5,000k USD is a deal.
I would buy another used I-MiEV with 21,000 miles for that price today in a heart beat.
I love the little car.
The fact that it has few options is not a big deal for an economy car in my opinion.

Sadly very few 2016's are available in Canada.
The Mitsubishi dealers here that are EV certified can't seem to get many more I-MiEV's.
(Maybe they will start appreciating now? - JK)
Roman

Back