No great ideas, but I had to fuss with the settings
for a 4-port RS232-to-USB adapter that I use
before I could get totally good data with Vista.
Now, I am not absolutely sure that CAN-Do is not
causing the errors during input, but ... it is hard to test
when things happen so fast and so infrequently.
They could come from the OBDLink but I did not get
any errors like this with the LEAF and The USB-connected
I have made a new CAN-Do v204 with a "Clean (*)" button to
"move" these error messages from the parent MsgID into another MsgID,
thereby "cleaning" the wrong-length data messages from the parent.
The new MsgIDs are DD0 through DDF, so that they are not confused
with the normal MsgIDs (which are 7FF and below).
This fuction looks at all your listed MsgIDs, finds the dominant
data length, and changes the MsgID of the "error" Messages
of length N to MsgID = 0xDDN, keeping the same N data length.http://www.wwwsite.com/puzzles/cando/CAN-Do-v204.zip
Try it on the "corrupted" 24 million charging log.
It helps in displaying ad graphing the data.