V19 kept the gauges through the night
. Below is a picture of my layout. I used SoC across the top. The dial gauges are Charge Current (labelled as Traction Amps), Total Battery Volts (labelled as Traction Volts), and ICGT Power (Labelled as 12v System).
Some other changes I made:
1. Adjusted Range of Traction Volts to 275-360 volts to line up with full charge and full discharge voltages (though picture shows 370 volts before I changed the range).
2. Adjusted range of 12v System to 10-16 volts to make gauge more readable.
Changes I've made that aren't shown include:
1. Renaming Battery SOC to Ah Remaining
2. Renaming Batt Capacity to Ah When Full
3. Renaming BatMaxIn as Max Regen kW
4. I left the BatMaxOut off of the latest layout (I'll never beat 63.5 kW)
5. Changing the range on Traction Amps to 150, -150 amps instead of 200, -200 amps to make gauge easier to read.https://www.dropbox.com/s/dwm4cs1jzxrob ... 1.jpg?dl=0