praxidice

Re: Canion

Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:10 pm

My experience with Canion hasn't been good, although I believe a proper manual would help (and yes I do know its unsupported yadda yadda yadda). It doesn't appear that the issues with Canion are consistent, although I would at least like to monitor charging rate (which I did once or twice) but lately that information is blank. Is there a way to force the app to show charging rate ? Note that I have a proper OBDLink dongle, not a crappy chinese one.

I notice that at least some users are happy with Canion, but to date I haven't found any debugging clues. The app usually starts OK but what it shows varies with the day and there doesn't appear to be any way to control its whims. Maybe its just female ?

I intend getting the OVSM board shortly, hopefully that will prove to be a more professional solution.

dracekvo

Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:00 am

Hello,

anybody knows, why my my Trip Timer and my Trip Timer 2 is empty?
Other menus working without problem.

rnlcarlov

Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:25 am

dracekvo wrote:Hello,

anybody knows, why my my Trip Timer and my Trip Timer 2 is empty?
Other menus working without problem.

Canion is a bit touchy if you don't exit it by pressing "back" and confirming you want to exit the app. If you just shut down on cold blood, those two panels get reset to nothing.

dracekvo

Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:23 am

I use back and exit.
I tried go some km, but trip timer all time empty. I dont know. Whot I need do to show data again?

DBMandrake

Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:35 am

For me this problem was caused by one of the recent updates. I always exit the program cleanly with the back button so it wasn't that.

To fix it I simply reconfigured the two screens - touch on the left hand side of each line and you choose what you want displayed there. My TripTimer and My TripTimer2 screens are fully customisable.

I took the time to customise the screens, which I had not bothered with before.
- Simon

EV: 2011 Peugeot Ion
ICE: 1997 Citroen Xantia V6

dracekvo

Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:54 am

Yes.
I dont khow, that is possible click in left side and chose. Thx a lot. Problem solved :)

And question 2. If i have example power history and i select 24hour . It is possible zoom on specific area or not?

DBMandrake

Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:15 am

dracekvo wrote:And question 2. If i have example power history and i select 24hour . It is possible zoom on specific area or not?

Not that I know of.
- Simon

EV: 2011 Peugeot Ion
ICE: 1997 Citroen Xantia V6

Return to “Instruments - Radio/USB/Nav - CAN - Climate Controls - Remote”