Canion vs Hobdrive

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aion

Hello there "electric friends" ;)

As for using CANION or OBDRIVE is there much of a difference from one to the other? Or both can show the same info?

Thanks

Aion

Oh Hobdrive.. its for fossil fuel cars. Wont work With ev.s... Canion and OBDzero are for Miev.

Bjron said:
Oh Hobdrive.. its for fossil fuel cars. Wont work With ev.s... Canion and OBDzero are for Miev.
You're wrong.
Hobdrive works with electric cars.
See screenshots from this topic: http://myimiev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4101&start=70#p38844
Topic from forum hobdrive: http://hobdrive.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3431

Bjron said:

http://myimiev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4101&p=36645#p36645

everything works well for a long time!
there is a big difference between programs
Those that are called, can only show information.
hobdrayv can show errors, moreover, can still erase these errors!

which program can read and erase errors?

OBDzero know can not accurately read errors

what is Canion capable of? Can he read errors?

Omg i have totally missed that Hobdrive posts in owners info directory.. i have read basicly just Tech directory.

Seems that Hobdrive can read and erase also DTC codes. Thats awesome. Only app for that if it works.

Thank you for info

Yea i tryed new program and there is also miev in selection menu :)

Just need setup it first.
Here was details:

TobyGadd
Re: new program for monitoring charge readings
Report this postQuote
Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:35 pm

Installed and registered for beta. Don't see I-Miev as a option. Help?

EDIT: Figured it out:

Settings / Vehicle Settings / ECU Settings / Vehicle ECU Type: Mitsubishi iMiEV

Thank u very much :) my czero camed back alive again after tilted totally in November when plugged to Chademo. All DTC codes cleared with this App. And none code was raised back.

To work with errors, you need the full version of hobdrive, you can download it from google play , Apple Store

;) Year of release 2014 added , test version hobdrive 1.5.47

Even free version did reset codes :) But its not showing them. Reset worked anyway. I liked app so i also buyed full version.

Full show active code u1113 Miev Remote can fault/missing. But C.zeros dont have that remote option.. so i think its ok now. This code wont light up code indicator and car running fine.

Full version just show cell graphics and codes. No other differences. Just cunsumption data is only for gasoline so cant see what electron usage like 20kwh/100km.

Bjron said:
Full version just show cell graphics and codes. No other differences. Just cunsumption data is only for gasoline so cant see what electron usage like 20kwh/100km.
in development, first we need to do all the control units and functionality, the rest is solved in the process

Bjron said:
Even free version did reset codes :) But its not showing them. Reset worked anyway. I liked app so i also buyed full version.

Full show active code u1113 Miev Remote can fault/missing. But C.zeros dont have that remote option.. so i think its ok now. This code wont light up code indicator and car running fine.

active code u1113, an error in determining the presence of the system, for those cars where there is such a block, there is no error.

There is also a possible error u1111, the absence of a magnetolli with a maximum configuration, there is such an error in the base of the usual cd magnitoll

Back