C-Zero Battery/Charging(?) Issue

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doanabogdan

Hello :)

I have a citroen with zero and I have a frog error and a battery sign, and a service warning with the exclamation mark. :!:

I like the 5 key contact and it's about 10 seconds on the ready command, then I'm in the crash sign as I mentioned earlier.

I'm the same, and when I put it in a bag, at 5 keys I can charge the battery. :arrow:

So I was at the representative and they said it was a battery module, and they did not just change the mode but all the battery.

doanabogdan, welcome to the forum. I had difficulty interpreting your post, but I understand that English is not your primary language - not to worry, let's see if I understand you correctly so that perhaps we might be of some assistance:

You have a Citroen C-Zero which showed a number of error codes on the dashboard.

These error show up about ten seconds after the car goes into READY.

When you took the car to the dealer, they wanted to change the main battery - this is very expensive!

I am mystified by the "5 key contact" statement.

My first suggestion would be to verify that the 12v battery is very good. As a test, you could jumper another 12v battery across this one and simply turn on the car to see if the errors disappear.

My second suggestion would be to get an Android tablet or phone with Bluetooth, a OBDLink LX or MX bluetooth adapter, and download the CaniOn app. This will show the status of your main battery.

If the problem is indeed inside the main battery, the dealers do not replace modules inside the battery and instead replace the entire battery pack. We have had at least one member of this forum (the person who wrote the CaniOn program) successfully replace a failed cell himself, but it is not trivial and you need to understand what you are doing.

Bonjour citroen

J'appelle le bogdan doana j'ai un citroen c zéro avec la série VF71NZKZZCU904346 est acheté à la seconde main en janvier 2017
Je suis allé avec elle jusqu'à présent en Février 2018

Je bien quand je conduis dans la rue, j'ai vu aucune charge sur la route en décélérant ou les voitures Fanara, et je vois un blanc allumé qui me dit est un défaut dans le circuit d'alimentation principal, et quand je suis rentré chez moi pas Vea ne pas charger la prise de courant de la voiture

J'étais au service de diligence SD Prestige CITROEN Road Gilanui No.7C, Bucarest, Roumanie
Ils ont dit que c'est la petite batterie 12v.
J'ai changé la batterie et 12V à son service, mais je le fais, je ne prise pas en charge à la maison pour la voiture, je me donne une erreur qui montre une voiture et signe exlamari! (Ce qui traduit est un principal défaut du circuit électrique), je lis le formulaire que vous devez réinitialiser l'ordinateur de bord après la batterie de remplacement est 12v,

Une autre forme de MiEV est essentiellement la même voiture - onduleur appelé la sécurité articolil est Sulat - je lis qu'il est sûr de la faute de l'onduleur ne permet donc pas de voitures maison de sortie charge de la batterie.

Peut bien vouloir prendre le service de contact SD Prestige CITROEN Nr.7C Gilani Road, Bucarest, Roumanie, [email protected];, et de les aider à la façon de résoudre le problème im Citroën c zéro. Je comprends que la Roumanie ne sont pas l'achat de voitures ciroen c nul tant, ASU, fondamentalement, je pense que je ne sais pas comment je fixe avec précision la voiture.

AIMERIEZ-VOUS VOUS AIDER AVEC le délicat problème de la machine c-zero

J'attends une réponse à cet email.

[email protected]
tel. 40764919755

Ma numsc doana bogdan am o masina citroen c zero cu seria VF71NZKZZCU904346 este cumparata la mana a doua , in 2017 ianuarie
am mers cu ea pana acum in 2018 februarie

Am patit ceva cand mergeam cu masina pe strada ,am vazut ca nu mai incarca din mers prin decelerale sau fanara masini , si imi apare un martor aprins care imi spune ca este o anomalie la circuitului electric principal, si cand am ajuns acasa nu mai vea sa incarce nici la priza de acasa a masinii

Am fost la diler service SD Prestige CITROEN Drumul Gilanui Nr.7C, Bucuresti, Romania
Ei au zis ca este bateria mica de 12v .
Si am schimbat bateria de 12 V la ei la service , dar imi face la fel , nu imi incarca de la priza de acasa pentru masina , ca imi da aceea eroare arata o masina si semnul exlamari ! ( care tradus este o anomalie circuitului electric principal) , eu am citi pe form ca ar trebui resetat calculatorul de bord dupa se face inlocuirea baterie de 12v ,

Pe un alt form la miev este aceeasi masina practic , - articolil se numea siguranta invertor este sulata - , am citi ca este siguranta de la invertor de vina de aceea nu permite incarcarea bateriei la priza de casa a masini.

Mai va rog sa luati contact cu service SD Prestige CITROEN Drumul Gilanui Nr.7C, Bucuresti ,Romania, [email protected];, si sa-i ajutati si pe ei sa im rezolve problema cu citroen c -zero . eu inteleg ca in romania nu sunt cumparate masin ciroen c-zero asa de multe, asu practic eu cred c doar eu am asa ceva de nu stiu sa imi repare precis masina.

VA ROG FRUMOS SA MA AJUTATI cu delicata problema a masini c-zero

Astept un raspuns la acest email.

[email protected]
tel. 40764919755

Hello citroen

I call the bogdan doana I have a citroen c zero with the VF71NZKZZCU904346 series is bought at the second hand in January 2017
I went with her so far in February 2018

I alright when I drive down the street, I saw that no load on the go by decelerating or Fanara cars, and I see a blank lit that tells me is a fault in the main power circuit, and when I got home not Vea not to charge the car's mains socket

I was at diler service SD Prestige CITROEN Road Gilanui No.7C, Bucharest, Romania
They said it is the small 12v battery.
And I changed the 12V battery to them at service, but it does the same, do not charge me from the car's home socket, that I give that error shows a car and the sign of the exlamps! (which translated is an anomaly to the main electrical circuit), I read on the form that it should reset the board computer after replacing the 12v battery,

Another form to MiEV is basically the same car - called safety articolil inverter is Sulat - I read that it is safe from inverter fault therefore does not allow battery charging outlet house cars.

May please contact service take SD Prestige CITROEN Nr.7C Gilani Road, Bucharest, Romania, [email protected];, and to help them how to solve the problem im Citroen c zero. I understand that in Romania there are not bought a ciroen c-zero car so much, I practically I think that I just have something like that I do not know how to fix my car precisely.

WILL YOU LOVE YOU HELP YOU WITH the delicate c-zero machine problem

I'm waiting for a reply to this email.

[email protected]

Hello :)

I have a citroen with zero and I have a frog error and a battery sign, and a service warning with the exclamation mark. :!:

I like the 5 key contact and it's about 10 seconds on the ready command, then I'm in the crash sign as I mentioned earlier.

I'm the same, and when I put it in a bag, at 5 keys I can charge the battery. :arrow:

So I was at the representative and they said it was a battery module, and they did not just change the mode but all the battery.

;) ;) ;) ;)
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KMfqWzuiYxg/WqmOLJbHoiI/AAAAAAAARsA/-rEWGGkdzGAs0QUZEgB-FZF1gf2iRwMtQCLcBGAs/s640/c%2Bzero%2Bfuse.png

:D :D :D :D
https://www.carmanualsonline.info/citroen-c-zero-rhd-2017-1-g-owner-s-manual

JoeS said:
doanabogdan, could you please provide us with an update about the status of your car, and have you heard back from Citroen?
are at the stage of searching for a battery cell called LEV50 or LEV50 N

you can help me find one to buy.
  thank you very much

[email protected]

JoeS said:
doanabogdan, I created this separate thread for addressing your issues. Please do let us know of your progress.

are at the stage of searching for a battery cell called LEV50 or LEV50 N

you can help me find one to buy.
  thank you very much

[email protected]

Good morning
I have a C zero from 2012 with 65000 km
when I put my car on charge no problem, the problem it does not charge at 100% about 50% if I put it back on charge it will go to 100%
if you have a lead
THANKS

Hi
Is this happening when you using AC (slow) or DC (CHAdeMO) charging? An old and weak 12V aux battery can create all sorts of strange issues…

I charge with 220v alternative
my 12v battery is a year old,
I have no faults displayed on the dashboard
last night I put it back in charge with 40% at the start and well this morning I only had 65% charge, the charge on the charger was off, I don't understand

j'ai refais 2 recharges et toujours pareil
même plus mauvaise elle ne veut plus se charger à 100%
et aucun défaut ne s'affiche

Mod. Edit: Google Translate -

I did 2 refills and still the same.
even worse it no longer wants to load 100%
and no fault is displayed

Daniel11 said:
j'ai refais 2 recharges et toujours pareil
même plus mauvaise elle ne veut plus se charger à 100%
et aucun défaut ne s'affiche

Mod. Edit: Google Translate -

I did 2 refills and still the same.
even worse it no longer wants to load 100%
and no fault is displayed
Daniel11, in the past, one of the prerequisites by Mitsubishi for a main battery warranty replacement was the inability to charge to 100%. Do you have access to an OBD2 Bluetooth dongle and an app (e.g., CaniOn or OBDZero using Android OS) in order to verify the charge level of each of the battery cells?
Ref: https://myimiev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4936

I have seen these symptoms before, can’t remember where though, from memory one of the cells voltage drifted off significantly to stop the charging process, but recovered quickly and then was able to go again until the problem re-appeared…

This symptom can occur when a cell is not balanced with the rest but is lagging behind. All the other cells reach full voltage and the charging is turned Off.
The total pack voltage is reduced and the State of Charge meter will not reach the Full16 bars.

For example just 0.04 volts lag in one cell will cause the SOC meter to read only 15 bars when the pack is Full and charging has completed.

A scanning tool or one of the phone apps can be used to view the cell voltage data to identify the culprit.

THANKS
I have Canon I will do a check,
if weak element it must be replaced it is the only solution not

Yes if there is a weak cell, then it can be swapped out with another cell that is hopefully in better condition. There is a time lapse video of the process posted somewhere on this site. The pack is made to be serviced, everything is bolted together, no welded cells, no soldering required, etc

Back