MIEV Recall

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

camiev

I know there are many thread about the recall. But they are all scatter.
This thread will for discuss all MIEV recall.

I bought my car, and notice there is a recall on one of the other MIEV car fax.

===========================
Manufacturer recall/service bulletin issued
Recall # C1301E
IMIEV REPROGRAMMING FOR CLIPPER
CREEK CHARGER
COMPATIBILITY
Click here or call 1-888-648-7820 to locate an
authorized Mitsubishi dealership near you to
obtain more information about this recall
===========================
-I called the dealer. They ask me to take in for them to fix. I don't think the dealer is knowledgable on all the recall.

-I saw two more recalls;
MIEV Recall:

SR-12-003
■Re: Recall # C1302E

-I don't know what they are. I called my dealer. They said my MiEV is up to date with all the recall. I don't need to do anything. I don't know if the dealer is ignorance or these recalls do not apply to all MiEV.
Any thoughts?

thanks

Thoughts??

Actually, since this has been discussed elsewhere (many times) this thread is likely to . . . . die

You do have a knack for opening new threads about nearly everything we have already discussed elsewhere - Not good forum etiquette BTW

In the future, please add your comments to the thread which is already open, so that those of us who use the 'Search' feature won't have the search results polluted with extraneous data

Thank you!

Don

I search for recall. All I got was the recall due to fire battery. I still don't know if the later 2 recall are applicable to all MiEV or not.

thanks

Don said:
Thoughts??

Actually, since this has been discussed elsewhere (many times) this thread is likely to . . . . die

You do have a knack for opening new threads about nearly everything we have already discussed elsewhere - Not good forum etiquette BTW

In the future, please add your comments to the thread which is already open, so that those of us who use the 'Search' feature won't have the search results polluted with extraneous data

Thank you!

Don

Here's your thread - All your questions are answered there

http://myimiev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1333&hilit=clipper+creek+recall&start=0

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back