Moderators Needed - can you help?

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imiev

Hi iMiev enthusiasts!

As the forum grows, it will become increasingly difficult for me to stay on top of all the posts/spammers/users.
I need some help, and I'm wondering if you're interested?

Requirements:
- be an active part of the My iMiev Forum in the foreseeable future
- be level headed, and not take grumpy users and their comments to personally
- have an excellent command of the english language to be able to spot foreign spammers as well as notice people's use of inappropriate terms/slang
- support the forum's ideal of staying a family friendly source of information for the Mitsubishi i-Miev electric vehicle

What you'll receive:
- international recognition :)
- advanced forum permissions to delete spam posts, ban users IP addresses etc to help keep the forum 'clean'
- from time to time we expect to receive inside information and may even communicate directly with Mitsubishi engineers
- be part of private discussions in how the forum should grow and expand

If you're interested, please reply to this thread or PM me.

Thanks!
Mike

Back in May I had sent our admin a PM offering to help out, but still haven't heard back from him. Now, other events may have me tied up too much... :cry: Probably just as well, as I can be a pain in the....

I'm quite appreciative of this forum; however, one of the comments I had made to the admin is that perhaps it would be good for everyone to know who is hosting this site and why? Hate to wake up one morning and have it disappear...

One of the reasons I prefer this site over the other i-MiEV one is because of this forum's View Active Topics quicklook feature.

I know Joe - I was ignoring your request because I prefer to stay anonymous :cool:

I'm a long time EV enthusiast. Although it hasn't yet been financially viable for me to purchase my own ev, I sure hope to soon.

I've affiliated with the MyNissanLeaf forum (and others) underneath the MyElectricCarForums.com site to ensure reliable hosting and backups so that you won't wake up one day and find all of the info on this forum gone!

I'm interested in becoming a moderator for this forum if you still need help.

Back