Reserve a 2012 Mitsubishi I (iMiev)

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imievnews

Mitsubishi has opened up it's Mitsubishi I Electric car for reservations.

The website devoted to all things to do with the Mitsubishi I-miev Electric vehicle is now accepting reservations and says the Mistubishi I will be available early 2012.

According to the Mistubishi website, you can reserve the i-miev in 4 easy steps.
Step 1: Create your Mitsubishi I account and select the color and trim levels for your electric vehicle.
Step 2: Reserve your Mitsubishi I with a small deposit.
Step 3: Schedule a home inspection. This is to ensure your houses electrical system can handle charging the Mitsubishi I Miev
Step 4: Confirm your order.

Sounds simple enough: http://i.mitsubishicars.com/reserve

The Mitsubishi i-Miev is finally here! I can't believe it.... although I think Mitsubishi may have waited too long. If they had made the Mitsubishi i-Miev available a year ago, before the Nissan Leaf was available, and before the Ford Focus Electric was right around the corner, then I think they would have been more successful. Now, the Mitsubishi i-Miev is the too small, too short distance electric vehicle compared to the others available. The one thing that is going for the Mitsubishi i-Miev is that Mitsubishi should be able to crank them out to meet demand, where we've seen Nissan have year plus waiting periods.

I have ordered a Leaf but if anything happens... like I go broke.. :mrgreen:
I wanted to have an option to "i" ownership. Whereas I will lease the Leaf
I could purchase the i Miev.

hodad66 said:
I have ordered a Leaf but if anything happens... like I go broke.. :mrgreen:
I wanted to have an option to "i" ownership. Whereas I will lease the Leaf
I could purchase the i Miev.

Is the deposit in the Mitsubishi i-Miev refundable like the deposit on the Leaf was?

marta said:
The Mitsubishi i-Miev is finally here! I can't believe it.... although I think Mitsubishi may have waited too long. If they had made the Mitsubishi i-Miev available a year ago, before the Nissan Leaf was available, and before the Ford Focus Electric was right around the corner, then I think they would have been more successful. Now, the Mitsubishi i-Miev is the too small, too short distance electric vehicle compared to the others available. The one thing that is going for the Mitsubishi i-Miev is that Mitsubishi should be able to crank them out to meet demand, where we've seen Nissan have year plus waiting periods.

The problem with the Leaf is it is, frankly, hideous. And the problem with the Ford is that it is, frankly, a Ford. :lol:

Back