2012 Mitsubishi i delivered to first retail customers in USA

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imievnews

I'm not quite sure where these people have been, but there's definitely a lot of press surrounding the Mitsubishi i recently!

6a00d83451b3c669e20162ffcaa15c970d-800wi

The all electric Mitsubishi i is now making it's way to retail customers in the US. The 4 door hatchback first went on sale last month in Hawaii. Mitsubishi is now rolling out the Mitsubishi i-Miev at dealerships on the West Coast. Customers in Washington, Oregon and California are the first in the continental us to take delivery of their Mitsubishi i electric vehicle.

The Mitsubishi i, formerly known as the Mitsubishi i-Miev, seats 4 passengers and gets power from a 66 horsepower electric motor. The Mitsubishi i received the highest EPA rating of 112 MPGe, and has a range listed at 62.3 miles - very precise!

Mitsubishi estimates the charging time at 22 hours on a 120 volt plug and outlet, and more like 7 hours on a Level 2 charger.

Starting price for the 2012 Mitsubishi i is $29,125. The EPA lists the annual fuel cost, more specifically electricity charging cost, at $550.

Mitsubishi is planning a slow rollout of the Mitsubishi i and it will be available nationwide by sumemr 2012. The Mitsubishi i is currently available in select markets in Canada.

Interesting that they say slow rollout and then refer to the recently accelerated summer target!
Anyway, if you want one sooner, try mine.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mitsubishi-iMiEV-ES-Mitsubishi-MiEV-highway-capable-electric-car-less-than-one-month-old-/190628877292?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2c625dd3ec

Back