Australian Mitsubishi iMiEV sales

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imievnews

1611295.jpg

The Mitsubishi iMiev is the first mass produced electric vehicle to be available in Australia. It's been on the market since August, but so far, only 5 Mitsubishi i-MiEVs per month are being sold Australia wide.

According to a Mitsubishi i-Miev dealer in Canberra, there are about 10 Mitsubishi iMievs driving around the capital.

The Mitsubishi i-Miev costs about $50,000 and has an official range of 150kms between charges. Most of the Mitsubishi iMievs purchased in Australia are by corporate customers.

Read the full story: http://www.canberratimes.com.au/new...o-generate-act-sales/2397083.aspx?storypage=0

The Mitsubishi i-Miev costs about $50,000 and has an official range of 150kms between charges. Most of the Mitsubishi iMievs purchased in Australia are by corporate customers.

Is that true? that's good I have relatives in Australia, I must inform them. it is sad that this link is not working anymore :(

Back