sburk

2012 MIEV ES, Silver, Lo miles, Leather. Pics on AutoTrader

Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:12 am

2012 Silver I-MIEV ES with 8,200 miles in very good condition in eastern Pennsylvania. $6,450. Everything is complete. Includes owners manual, original window sticker, sales brochure, remote and two keys. 120V charge cord included. No level 3 quick charge. I have a laminated newspaper article, with photo, about the original owner who charged from solar panels on his roof.

This MIEV has custom leather (leatherette?) very comfortable seats, custom graphics and tinted windows. New accessory battery. Traction battery shows full charge on dash and 76 miles of range. New PA state inspection. No open recalls. ( My Takata airbag was replaced. Something to confirm in any used car.)

This is a fun little car and always brings a wide smile to everyone that sees it. This is car number 4 and our daughter just left for college. So, we need the space and the money. I built an electric bike with a 50 mile range that almost takes the place of the MIEV.

You need to see this car. Also listed at autotrader.com with pictures.

Happy to answer any questions. sburkardt@msn.com or text me at 484-318-6156. Thanks, Steve

Return to “Private For Sale, Want To Buy”