Miev 2012 parts for sale

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SebbyDupuis

I've completely stripped a working 2012 Miev to build a "power pack with heater and colling" for a van conversion but cancelled the project so I have a battery in great condition (replaced with new model with LEV50N I've been told), a 2017 charger + dc/dc converter, heater with pump, AC pump, both radiators and the charging cord available.
I'm located in Quebec and can ship/deliver if necessary.

Need front aluminum 15x4" wheel at least 1 but will take both if you prefer, would need shipped to New York in the States

Hello,
I need the water heater and, if you have, the power steering module and the A/C control module. I'm in Toronto. Thanks!

Do you still have the charger / DC-DC?

How much would you like for it? Shipping to Red Deer, AB.

Oh, and maybe the OEM charging cord too.

Hi, My son's friend broke the J1772 inlet and I'm looking for a replacement. Do you have one available? This is off of a 2012 Miev. Thanks.

SebbyDupuis said:
Sorry but the parts are not available anymore, I will install the second pack in a used 2014 to double the range.

THAT will be a VERY interesting project! Please post your experiences here so we can all learn something!

Don

Will do Don, it's not really that complex when you keep the second pack completely seperate with it's own Charger/Inverter/water cooler and BMU/BMS/ECU (Coming form a stripped down 2012 that got a new battery and charger). All you have to do is bridge the 2 inverters on the 360V (fully charged) and make sure to close the relay in between BEFORE turning on/off either pack to prevent those nasty error codes.

It will become a one seater though by removing the back and passenger seats to make sure I don't go over the max payload but that's fine since it's my 2nd car, I've got a 2018 PHEV for the rest :)

Both batteries will have to be charged seperately which is not a problem at home and gives me the opportunity to still use L3 charging on the primary battery only when they're both empty. And to top it all off I'll install a diesel cabin heater in the back so that every single watt is dedicatd to driving during those cold Quebec winter days.

I'll keep you posted, if anyone has any tips or advice please share.

Back