2012 wreck with dead on board charger

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvmymiev

No chademo. New traction battery around 30,000 miles. Nice wheels and tires put on last year. New 12 volt battery. Dealer wants $4000 plus labor for a new charger. In perfect shape it would not be worth it. I loved and drove it to the day it stopped charging. Somewhere between 60 and 70,000 miles on it (still at dealer 45 minutes away). Make an offer. I am willing to tow a reasonable distance for the right price. Poughkeepsie, NY.

http://myimiev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3761&p=33039&hilit=uhaul#p33039

I'm confused, is this a different car than was attacked by the U-Haul, or did the charger fail right after the roof impact?

Sorry for the delay. I was away last week. This is the same car that was attacked by the uhaul. I never did fix the car. It was just cosmetic and the cars value hardly justified the cost of fixing it. They were going to total it, but I argued the value of the wheels should bring it out of totaled range. They added $200 for the wheels and the title is still clean.

luvmymiev, I have an almost new 2017 charger available from a miev 2012 if you want to replace yours, let me know if interested and how much you're willing to pay (via pm).
I'm in Quebec Canada and could ship it to you or we could meet neaar the border as I hike often in the white/green mountains.

How much are you looking to get?
I live in TN, and while not that close to you I don't mind driving. Just recently started researching electrics and would love to get one I could repair and drive.

Back