Outside Mirrors

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don

Does anybody know . . . . if our car uses mirrors which were used previously on some other Mitsu model, or are they unique to this car?

I would really like to go to convex mirrors on both sides and there is an eBay outfit from England which sells all kinds of mirrors for Mitsu's, as well as most other makes and models - Flat or convex, heated or not but of course they don't list an iMiEV. If worst comes to worst, I'll just trace an outline of the mirror and send it to them so they can send me a pair which are closest in size and then have the local glass shop trim them to fit. TIA,

Don

Have you considered getting a mirror from an i-MiEV with right-hand-drive? I'm thinking that since the steering wheel is on the opposite side, then the mirror optics would be flipped also.

Neither of my mirrors are convex - Flat on both sides. I just assumed theirs would be the same . . . . no difference left to right

I've pretty much learned to live with what's there at this point

Don

Back