Forum Etiquette and Member Behavior THANK YOU

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PV1

Staff member
Having viewed some of the other EV forums, I want to send a thank you out to all members of myimiev.com for keeping conversations so civilized.

One thread on the Bolt forum has more name-calling and badmouthing than there's ever been in this entire forum. I never realized how lucky we are to have such well-behaved members.

Thank you all again! :D :D

The reason is the word Tesla isn't mentioned much here.

That word gets mentioned and then everything goes crazy.

Lots of irrational statements , even on Prius forums when the word that must not be spoken is mentioned,

ah well

Yep. I'm done with the MyBolt forum. Can't get answers because everyone keeps arguing and mis-interpreting what others post.

We are a unique group :cool: .

PV1 said:
Yep. I'm done with the MyBolt forum. Can't get answers because everyone keeps arguing and mis-interpreting what others post.

We are a unique group :cool: .

Try this Volt-Bolt forum. Its been decent for me and a lot of participation.

http://gm-volt.com/forum/forum.php

rmay635703 said:
The reason is the word Tesla isn't mentioned much here.

That word gets mentioned and then everything goes crazy.
We have a couple Tesla owners who regularly post here (Joe has more posts than anybody and he owns a Tesla) and they get discussed here from time to time with nary a contrary word, so I really doubt that has much to do with how well behaved our forum regulars are

Don

Maybe it's that the regulars are decent folk (an efficient inexpensive micro car appeals to them)
But I have to say I havent seen the My Imiev has a problem thread with the Tesla would fix that responses you get elsewhere else.

Most forums have a crew of revolving new members who thread dump on everything from repair threads to spec threads to upgrade threads with s response involving the model 3.
You don't see the "your ignorant to buy "xxxx" car when you could have a model 3" posts here.

Maybe the Imiev doesn't attract the fanboy attention other models receive or it's not perceived as a threat?

Back