Electric Car T-shirt promotional offer

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benjamin Nead

Hi everyone . . .

One of my fellow members in the Tucson Electric Vehicle Association (TEVA) came up with a T-shirt design for our club to sell and we hope
to promote it wide and far. Nothing i-MiEV specific here (give me some time and I might have something along those lines later this year)
but, rather, an acknowledgment that driving any sort of electric car is going to keep dinosaur remains underground for as long as possible.

So on that note, TEVA member and Leaf driver, Sheli Weiss, came up with this nifty dino-themed clothing item that we are selling on Booster.com . . .

kuGKs3j.jpg

. . . and here is the page where you can order one (or two, or three, or . . .) of your own . . .

https://www.booster.com/save-the-dinosaurs-drive-electric

. . . and, as you can see, there are a plethora of shirt styles and fabric options which can be chosen from to display the design, and in all the sizes you would expect to fit the seemingly endless sizes and shapes know to humankind. As explained there, it's a limited time offer (we need to get 50 shirts committed to before April 17, 2016 for the project to fly) and all the funds go to our southern Arizona EAA chapter for EV promotion and educational activities we conduct locally.

We at TEVA (where no fewer than 3 of us are current i-MiEV owners) thank you for your indulgence in this commercial announcement and now return you to regularly scheduled i-MiEV programming.

:D

Back