Admin: 'New Owner' Subforum?

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeS

Staff member
On one of the New Owner topic posts,
BenBrown said:
...One last thing... I wonder if we shouldn't have a new owner thread for new owners to write in... (or do we already have one?)
Ben, if you peruse the "General/Main Owners Forum" you will find a fair number of "New Owner" threads ('Topics'), with many of the same questions asked and responded-to.

A couple of years ago we went through a Forum reorganization by creating a number of subforums in order to make finding topics a bit easier, especially technical ones. I'll be happy to set up a 'New Owners' subforum, and it will then entail my going back and finding all the Topics with that title and moving them over - not a big deal.

That "New Owner" title is perhaps too general as it covers a huge spectrum of questions and answers, which then quickly get buried and difficult to find. Perhaps a better choice for a new subforum is "New Owner Introduction" where we get to know the person, their general location, and their i-MiEV use? Specific technical questions and issues are perhaps better being addressed in their respective subforums?

Opinions welcomed, as are any suggestions for creating new subforums.

Back