Admin: Topic Move: Something Went Wrong

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeS

Staff member
I did something wrong attempting to move a few posts from the "Maximum Range Remaining" Topic to the "Range Remaining; Energy Gauge; Trip Meter. What do you use?" Topic. Instead, it moved the entire Topic over. Bear with me as I attempt to unscramble this.
Sorry. JoeS. :oops:

OK, put all the Maximum Range Remaining posts back (except for the ones I wanted to move), but somehow managed to lose all our Range Remaining; Energy Gauge; Trip Meter. What do you use? posts prior to May 15, 2013. I'll ask Admin if he can help recover them. :oops:

misterbleepy said:
have you been sampling some of the output of the local distilleries? ;-)
:shock: :lol: Wish I could blame it on that or my eleven-year-old iBook :roll:

Have asked our Admin if he can recover all the posts in the Range Remaining; Energy Gauge; Trip Meter. What do you use? thread (prior to 15 May 2013) which had been started in mid-2012. Somehow I thought that was a good place for the sparring match regarding the RR vs. Fuel Gauge utilization.

What ever you did, the topic comes up front at the right time. That was a good idea and we had a winters time of learning so an update does not harm.

Karin and me are planning a trip to a book store some 60 kilometers away. That is 120 kilometers back and forth and we prefer it to buying 50 Shades of Gray via the internet :roll:

I thought that book might fit together with successfully moving things :lol:

Cheers
Peter and Karin

JoeS said:
...or my eleven-year-old iBook

is that a G4 or one of those pretty coloured ones?

While you're in the UK, if you fancy seeing a "skinny" I-MiEV (a Peugeot euro-clone actually), then just drive the 600-800 miles south to where I live - I'd be happy to give you a look at and a drive in my car (and sample of the local brew in these parts - cider).

JoeS said:
I did something wrong attempting to move a few posts from the "Maximum Range Remaining" Topic to the "Range Remaining; Energy Gauge; Trip Meter. What do you use?" Topic. Instead, it moved the entire Topic over. Bear with me as I attempt to unscramble this.
Sorry. JoeS. :oops:
Thought I had placed all the posts where they belonged, but found a few more in the wrong place and moved them over this morning. :oops:

Back