Saw 3 Model X's driving thru my town !

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigger19687

I was excited in the AM when I passed by one, then on the way home another one (different color). Then 2 days later I see on on Rt @ in Concord, MA !!

They are definitely taller then the S.
Nice looking
:)

Anyone else see any ?

One, but not on the road. A local doctor has three Teslas, a Roadster, a Model S, and a Model X.

The coolest thing about the Model X is something that you don't see from the outside. The windshield is one piece from the hood up and over the front seats. It has gradient tinting so that the sun isn't a problem, but offers an unobstructed view upwards.

section-checkerboard-bigsky.jpg

Without the ability to fold down its middle seats, this SUV loses a lot of its 'utility', IMO. Evidently some people order them with only two seats in back (instead of three) so that they can stick skis and lumber between them.

I've heard owners say to only get the 7 seater if you need to seat that many people. The middle seat doesn't move much (the outside two move way up against the front seats). Not a great design, and they take forever to move forward for third row access. Likely better off to get an S unless you need to tow stuff (even there, the S has a hitch available aftermarket).

Back