SF BayLEAFs - e-NV200 Ride & Drives and Showcase May 28

Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi i-MiEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surfingslovak

Please join us tomorrow for a Wednesday evening meeting at the Nissan Research Center – Silicon Valley on May 28. Nissan has graciously agreed to host us, and will showcase an e-NV200 prototype at their facility. This is an unique opportunity to get a sneak peek. Refreshments will be provided.

http://bit.ly/bayleafsmeetingmay2014

Guest speakers will be Jeannie Lam and Vikram Krishnamurthy from Nissan, and Vipul Gore from Gridscape Solutions.

Please note that an Eventbrite ticket will be required to attend the event. Please RSVP via the Eventbrite website. If you wanted to partake in e-NV200 ride & drives, those will take place prior to the meting, and require a separate RSVP.

We look forward to seeing you at the Nissan Research Center. If you had any questions or needed special arrangements, please send an email to [email protected] in advance of the meeting.

Timeline:

4:00-5:30 PM: e-NV200 Ride & Drives
5:30-6:00 PM: Registration and networking
6:00-7:30 PM: Monthly meeting at NRC-SV
7:30-8:00 PM Q&A and social hour

NRC-SV
1215 Bordeaux Dr
Sunnyvale, CA 94089

On-site charging is available. Please bring ChargePoint cards.

env200-640-370

I'm seeing more and more information about the e-NV200. I think this is another example of how MMC has missed another opportunity AGAIN! They've developed their i-MiEV MiniCab along side the i, why didn't they bring that out at the same time? Lots of local delivery businesses could have benefited from the MiniCab. I'll never understand the MMC marketing plan.

carphoto_im_01.jpg

Back